5 Conditions that BioTe Pellet Therapy Can Relieve
Pellet therapy with BioTe® is a bioidentical hormone replacement theraphy (BHRT). It incorporates plant-based pellets that are harmless to your body. The pellets include bioidentical hormones, which are hormone copies that assist in balancing your system.
Numerous illnesses are connected with hormonal imbalances, and BioTe pellet therapy can effectively relieve the accompanying symptoms.
Five Conditions Treated with BioTe Pellet Theraphy
- Menopause Symptoms: Symptoms of menopause are distinct for each woman. When menopause strikes unexpectedly, the symptoms are sometimes more severe. The majority of menopausal symptoms include:
- Hot flashes
- Weight gain
- Increased heart rate
- Difficulty concentrating
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Reduced sex drive
(Verywell Health, 2022)
Menopause impacts the production of various hormones, including estrogen. BioTe pellet therapy can minimize the intensity of these symptoms by continually delivering the optimal amount of hormones.
- Osteoporosis: Brittle bone disease is another name for osteoporosis. It decreases bone mass, causing your bones to weaken and thin. With age, the chance of having osteoporosis rises, as does the expected degradation of bone strength. Hormone imbalance can contribute to osteoporosis. According to the National Library of Medicine, the majority of postmenopausal women with osteoporosis have bone loss related to estrogen deficiency.
- Depression: Depression is more common in women than in men, owing to hormonal abnormalities caused by pregnancy, menopause, and other diseases. (Adaa, 2022)
Depression is linked to a variety of hormonal disorders. Some women are more sensitive to the hormone shifts that occur during perimenopause and puts them at greater risk for depression. In addition, women at greatest risk are those with a history of depressed mood earlier in life.
- Hyperthyroidism: Your thyroid gland produces hormones that affect your mood, weight, and energy levels. Hyperthyroidism, also known as hyperactive thyroid, is a disorder in which the thyroid gland generates an excess of hormones. (Medical News Today, 2022)
An excess of thyroid hormones can result in the following:
- Increased heart rate
- Muscle weakness
- Weight loss
- Nervous feelings
- Menstruation is irregular
A person can have both hyperthyroidism and depression. If you have similar symptoms, we can help you determine what is causing them and whether BioTe pellet therapy will help you.
- Hypothyroidism: An underactive thyroid (or hypothyroidism), like hyperthyroidism, results in reduced production of essential thyroid hormones. The following symptoms characterize hypothyroidism:
- Forgetfulness or memory loss
- Gaining weight
Thyroid hormones are crucial because they help with sleep and weight control. (WebMD, 2022)
Do you have hormonal imbalances?
Properly balancing your hormones makes a significant difference in how your body performs. Finding the root cause of your symptoms requires a blood panel and then a consultation with your Biote provider. (Biote, 2022)
If you want to know more about Biote, contact our office by phone or schedule an appointment.
Take the test!
TEST FOR WOMEN
TEST FOR MEN
Basaraba, Sharon. “13 Of the Most Common Age-Related Diseases and Conditions.” Verywell Health, 2022, www.verywellhealth.com/age-related-diseases-2223996
“What Is Depression?: Anxiety and Depression.” What Is Depression? | Anxiety and Depression, 2022, adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/depression
“Hormone Pellet Therapy: Procedure, Benefits, and Safety.” Medical News Today, MediLexicon International, 2022, www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/hormone-pellet-therapy-for-menopause .
“Depression, Thyroid Conditions, and Hormones.” WebMD, WebMD, 2022, www.webmd.com/depression/guide/depression-the-thyroid-and-hormones#1
“Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.” Biote, 14 Oct. 2022, biote.com/bioidentical-hormone-replacement-pellet-therapy